The Education, Research and Training (ERT) Committee of the Ghana Library Association is Organising a Training Workshop on:
1. Customer Service in Libraries
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Library Customer experience
- Why is Customer Service important in libraries?
- What makes good and bad Customer Service
- How to deliver great library Customer Service
- Library Customer service: Dos and Don’ts.
Facilitator: Prof. Perpetua Sekyiwa Dadzie, University Librarian, UG.
2. Writing a Grant and Funding proposal
- What is a grant proposal?
- Planning and Writing a Grant Proposal
- How to write a winning Grant proposal: Step-by-Step Guide.
- What strategies are involved in writing a grant/ funding proposal.
- Grants Management
Facilitator: Prof. Richmond Aryeetey, School of Public Health, UG.
- GLA Members:
- Ghs 200 Per Workshop.
- Ghs 350 For Both Topics
2. Non- Members:
- Ghs 250 Per Workshop.
- Ghs 450 For Both Topics
Cheque/payments: Account Number 1031130000506, GCB Bank, Legon Branch
Accommodation (Members Outside Accra) on University of Ghana Campus:
University of Ghana Guest Centre - B & B Ghs 290 per night
Yiri Lodge – B & B Ghs 315 per night
NB: Kindly book early as Centres are highly used in July. Please note that there will be NO BREAKFAST provided to reduce cost of Workshop.